Is it time to add new teammates to ClearSlide? You can easily add one new user or multiple new users at once.
In this article, you’ll learn how to:
Once invited, users will receive an email invitation and will have 7 days to activate their account.
Add one new user
1. Navigate to the Users page from My Account.
2. Click the Invite New User button located on the upper right.
3. In the invite a new user window enter the new user’s first name, last name, email address, then click Invite.
Add multiple users
1. Navigate to the Invite New Team Members page from My Account.
2. Enter the first names, last names, and email addresses, then select the groups for the users if applicable.
3. Once all new users’ information have been entered, click Invite Users.
Add multiple users with a .CSV list
If you have a group of 10 or more users to invite to ClearSlide it may be best to create a list of names and email addresses on a spreadsheet then invite all the new users at once.
- Create .CSV list:
The first row of the spreadsheet should contain the labels: first, last, email, and group (optional). It should look like this:
The Group column is optional and if users are not assigned a group when invited, they will default into the Unassigned Users Group. If a group on this list does not already exist in ClearSlide, that group will be created for you and automatically assign associating users.
Please save your spreadsheet in CSV format (Comma-separated-values).
- Upload to ClearSlide:
Navigate to the CSV Upload tab on this page, click Choose File to select your CSV file, then click Upload.