We recommend that you have a maximum of 4 meeting participants using the webcam at one time.
Articles in this section
- Do Slides "Time Out" During a Live Meeting?
- Can I End My Meeting by Closing the Browser Tab?
- Can Meeting Participants See the Panels (Slides, Participants, Notes) That Are Visible To Me As a Presenter?
- When Screen Sharing, Can I Control What My Meeting Participants See?
- Can I Switch Between Assets in the Middle of a Meeting?
- Do I Have to View Slides in Order?
- How Many People Can Use the Webcam at Once?
- There is Someone on My Meeting Who Shouldn't Be. How Do I Remove Them From the Meeting?
- I Recorded a Meeting, but No Audio Was Captured. What Went Wrong?
- How Many People Can Attend a Meeting?